Himalayan Group of Professional Institutions is fully committed to its Institutional Social Responsibility. The Group, besides being is proactive in uplifting the education standard and qualification of students of the nation in general and North region in particular, is ever enthusiastic to encourage and motivate bright students by providing additional benefits and facilities to shining stars and super achievers. As a sequel to this, it is proposed to introduce a more attractive Scholarship scheme for those seeking fresh admission from Academic session 2017.
HGPI Scholarship for Outstanding Students
The main objective of this policy is to encourage good and brilliant students to acquire higher education at an affordable fee and be an active member of the society in general and their families in particular.
This policy shall also give relief to the parents in payment of fee and thereby motivate them to educate their wards in one of the most reputed colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
- 50% concession in Hostel Fee for meritorious students (above 60% marks) of SC/ST of Himachal Pradesh.
- Scholarship scheme for Meritorious students of general category as below:
- For 60% to 70% marks-10% on tuition fee.
- For 70% to 80 % marks- 15% on tuition fee.
- For 80% and above -20% on tuition fee.
Procedure for Applying
- All the eligible students have to apply for the scholarship at the time of seeking admission on the prescribed format available with the Registrar.
- Original documents for claiming the aforesaid scholarship are to be submitted to the Students Section before 31 August.
Maintenance of Records
After verifying the claim, Registrar office shall send Branch wise list of students under each category to Accounts Section with a copy to the concerned Department for compliance.
Validity of the Scholarship
This policy shall be effective from the admissions of academic session 2017-18 and shall be reviewed every year. Initial concession shall be valid for ONE Academic session. Thereafter, continuation of the same shall be determined on the basis of performance of the student; Criteria shall be decided by the management from time to time.
A well groomed and motivated student not only reflects the upbringing but also the health and academic environment of the Educational Institution. The management of the Himalayan Group of Professional Institutions is ever striving to encourage its outstanding students. With the cooperation of its alumni and students, the Group shall achieve higher and higher goals in the years to come and match the facilities with any Global university.
Government Aided Scholarships Himalayan Group of Professional Institutions offers up to 100% scholarship for the students belonging to SC/ST categories under the Government scheme.